5 Suggestions for Buying a Home in Today's Hot Real Estate Market
The Market in the St. Louis area has definitely increased
Posted: April 01, 2018 by Norman Polsky
5 Ideas To Buying in a Hot Market
- Get pre-approved by a lender. You'll know the limits on how much home you can afford, how much money to put down, and what your interest rate will be. A pre-approval letter will assure the seller that you're ready to buy.
- Find a real estate agent who you can trust who will provide you with the information to make a good decision.
- Make a realistic must-have list.
- When you find a home you like . . . write a personal note to the seller telling them something about yourself and the your family.
- In this hot market do not go above your means.